Information Technology Analyst I
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
This position will be involved in the complete software life cycle and should be able to take a project from the planning and functional design phase to launch including estimating time associated with the project, communicating and scheduling others when needed, testing and creating a launch plan.
The applicant should be able to develop and maintain web-based applications using .NET technology. Will also be responsible for database design, administration, security, and maintenance. Ensures the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, interpretation and analysis.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Engineering, Computer Science or computer related studies OR an equivalent combination of education/job related experience.
- 0-24 months professional applications development experience.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with Microsoft software technologies.
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL database technologies, including coding in SQL.
- Experience with HTML and interactive, database-driven web design.
- Possesses a high degree of initiative, creativity, innovation and self-motivation with resourcefulness and strong drive for results.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills as well as a positive can-do attitude.
- Experience coordinating work across multiple teams.
- 1 year or more professional applications development experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft .NET web development.
- Knowledge of and experience with Visual Basic and/or C# code development for .NET.
- One year of experience in .NET code development for an agency or other non-technical user base.
- Experience with Java scripting in an ASP/ASPX environment.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and web design software.
- Understanding of and familiarity with statistics and statistics software.