E-TEAM at The University of Oklahoma College of Continuing Education designs research and evaluations to help organizations understand and use information and data to solve real-world problems. Our well-rounded evaluations help you apply fresh thinking and original solutions to complex problems.
At E-TEAM, evaluations are viewed as a dynamic process to help improve programs as they are developed and implemented. Our experienced research team will work with you to identify your evaluation needs and clarify the central questions you would like to answer.
E-TEAM will then plan a systematic evaluation using appropriate measures and tools to collect data to answer those evaluation questions. We help you monitor progress with regular feedback, technology solutions, evaluation findings, and recommendations.
All E-TEAM evaluations are designed to be in compliance with nationally mandated standards for conducting research involving human participants. Our goal is to help you gather the information you need to make informed decisions and improve program outcomes.
E-TEAM researchers and evaluators have extensive experience in:
- Research and evaluation design
- Quantitative and qualitative methods
- Data collection and analyses
- Reporting and report automation
- Cost/benefit analyses
- Needs assessments
- Survey development and administration
- Database design and development
- Secure web data implementations
- Locating relevant funding opportunities
- Grant writing and consultation